The content on this page is marketing communication
At SKAGEN, all institutional clients are allocated their own dedicated client relationship manager with the aim of providing you with the best possible client communication and follow-up.
We will keep you regularly informed on the evolution of your assets and of our fund managers' convictions via the following channels:
- Client Reporting Portal (CRP) with tailored information and monthly reporting on your holdings in SKAGEN
- Monthly reports for each fund
- Quarterly video updates with potfolio managers
- Quarterly reports, including a summary of activities in the fund and the portfolio manager's report
- Quarterly client reports
- Annual Report and Half Year Report
- Additional information may be provided on request
Monthly status reports for the funds, quarterly market reports, etc.
In addition, you can find daily updated information on our web pages:
- Daily calculated NAV
- Full monthly disclosure of our portfolios updated every 10th day of the month including sector and geographic distribution
- News and commentaries
Together with you, your client relationship manager will make plans for how and when follow-up will take place.
On request SKAGEN may arrange:
- Video or telephone conference meetings with institutional sales representatives
- Meetings on your premises
- Meetings in the Stavanger office