The content on this page is marketing communication
SKAGEN Kon-Tiki is a value-based emerging markets equity fund. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth through an actively managed, high conviction portfolio of companies which are listed in, or have significant exposure to, developing markets. The fund is managed by Fredrik Bjelland and Cathrine Gether.
Subscriptions are made in fund units and not directly in stocks or other securities. The benchmark reflects the fund's investment mandate. Since the fund is actively managed, the portfolio will deviate from the composition of the benchmark.
Latest report for the fund:
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A April 2022
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A Q1 2022
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A January 2022
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A Q4 2021
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A November 2021
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A October 2021
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A Q3 2021
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A August 2021
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A July 2021
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A Q2 2021
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki A May 2021
The benchmark index is the MSCI EM Index (net total return), this index did not exist at the inception of the fund and consequently the benchmark index prior to 1/1/2004 was the MSCI World AC Index. This is not reflected in the table/graph above which shows the MSCI EM Index since the funds inception. Returns over 12 months are annualised.
|Start||AUM*||Min. purchase||Benchmark index||ISIN|
|05/04/2002||1,339 mill. EUR||50.00 EUR||MSCI Emerging Markets Index||NO0010140502|
as of 31/05/2022 - 47.50 % of all investments
Sendas Distribuidora SA