The fund selects low-priced, high-quality companies, mainly in emerging economies.
The objective is to provide the best possible risk adjusted return.
The fund is suitable for those with at least a five year investment horizon.
Latest status report for the fund:
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki December 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki November 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki October 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki September 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki August 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki July 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki June 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki May 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki April 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki March 2016
- SKAGEN Kon-Tiki February 2016
The benchmark index is the MSCI EM Index (net total return), this index did not exist at the inception of the fund and consequently the benchmark index prior to 1/1/2004 was the MSCI World AC Index. This is not reflected in the table/graph above which shows the MSCI EM Index since the funds inception. Returns over 12 months are annualised.
Latest price is not necessarily today's price. Periods over one year are not annualised.
|Start||AUM*||Min. purchase||Benchmark index||ISIN|
|05/04/2002||3,359 mill. EUR||50.00 EUR||MSCI Emerging Markets Index||NO0010140502|
as of 31/01/2017 - 45.80 % of all investmentsAll investments