The content on this page is marketing communication
As stock markets continue to slide and sentiment darkens by the day, it is natural to wonder how close we are to the bottom. During periods of market stress, there is often a phase of capitulation before a catalyst for recovery; the collapse of Lehman Brothers followed by Quantitative Easing, for ...
Following a crisis-rich first half for 2022, we reflect on the nature of crises and the ...
Foes become friends: How five forces that challenged value stocks are now driving its resurgence.
We report on our sustainability work on a quarterly basis.
The report lays out how we work with all aspects of sustainability – from how we incorporate ESG (environment, social and governance) factors into our investment process to how we as a company work with sustainability.
You can find our sustainability reports in pdf format below.
- Sustainability report Q1 2022
- Sustainability report Annual Report 2021
- Sustainability report Q3 2021
- Sustainability report Q2 2021
- Sustainability report Q1 2021
- Annual Sustainability Report for 2020
- Sustainability report Q3 2020
- Sustainability report Q2 2020
- Sustainability report Q1 2020 (ENG)
- Sustainability report 2019 (ENG)
The reports contain the financial statement for SKAGEN's funds.